The Imperials Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official guild forum for the RP guild TheImperials. Please don't feed the members. They bite.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berra Razuke

Berra Razuke

The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

It was night, approximately 10:00 PM. Outside it was snowing, the light of a city could be seen in the distance. Inside it was a good 50 degrees warmer. People were just starting to settle there. No one had come in for a while. The doors suddenly would open and with a 'whoosh,' a veritable tsunami of cold air mixed with small flakes of powdered snow would make its way in. A figure emerged out of the night. The figure was dressed in a black hooded cloak, it's face wasn't visible. This figure was short, only a little more than five feet. The figure seemed somehow out of place in the tavern, but received few curious stares after the cold entrance. Closing the doors it would make its way to a bar stool quietly where it would sit at a table alone.
Back to top Go down
http://berrarazuke1.deviantart.com/
HeadPikachu
Founder
HeadPikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:59 pm

(You DO know you can RP as your EE characters in the Diaspora category, right? XP Although I'm still fine with using your EE characters in non-EE RPs.)
Back to top Go down
https://theimperialsguild.forumotion.com
Berra Razuke

Berra Razuke

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm

[This isn't an EE character, silly.]
[ Edit: Technically.]
Back to top Go down
Henra
EEA President
Henra

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:38 am

[I hope you don't mind me stepping into your RP and joining you!]

The inn was a haven from the wintery cold that blew from the outside in a chaos of white snowflakes that fell along the broken, dirt floor into a sheet of white. The inn's room was encased with warmth from a nearby fire pit that roared with life and licking red and orange flames that ate the wood greedily. The smell of baked bread and overly-salted, cooked meat filled everyone's nostrils who momentarily looked up at the small, cloaked figure that stepped in from the cold. Their looks ranged form leers to disinterest before they returned back to their meals and rambunctious conversations in a mutter of noise. The owner of the humble establishment dropped down in a whisper in a young woman's ear before sending her off to attend to the new customer who approached the five foot guest.

"Excuse me! What can I get for you?" A strained, perky smile quirking up on her features.

In the midst of the chattering inside, the sound of a heel clicking pointedly against the stairs trailed off as a woman slowly went down the stairway. Crisp golden locks were abundant around her pale face in a swirl of tight curls. Pale blue, Persian silk fell down against her frame to her ankles, brown boots peeking out from the edges of the cloth. The dress was trimmed to show off her slim shoulders and her arms, the dress lined with golden string and a large ruby pinned to the front of her dress, encrusted into gold. The strangest thing about her profile was the white blindfold that was slid over her eyes, keeping her gaze from view. Despite her lack of sight, she went down the stairs easily, one of her delicate hands holding tight on a man's shoulder with skin the color of black coal. A pair of pointed ears stood out from the abundance of his white hair as he scanned the room carefully with a pair of burning, red eyes that made the room uncomfortable. The young, drow male wore a leather shirt and a pair of wolfskin pants. His white hair always fell down in natural waves along his cheeks and his brow but kept fashionably short.

He had a bow and a container of arrows tied on his back which he kept mostly hidden with a red cape. He moved swiftly to the right, leading his blind companion near to the cloaked figure and raising his hand to catch someone's attention. Instead of him speaking, the woman speak with a friendly smile.

"Two Mead, please."
Back to top Go down
Berra Razuke

Berra Razuke

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm

[No, not at all ^^]

"I.. I'll have what they're having..." The cloaked figure said in a voice that could have been easily mistaken for the wind. The figure would lay an oblong coin of sorts on the table. This currency was most likely unknown to the bartendress (but for those who knew, it was the currency of the country Kinozuke.).

The cloaked figure would move its arm to brush the snow, now water, off it's cloak. If one was really paying attention they'd notice it's hand was a paw. In this process the hood part would fall off it's head.

The figure was catlike in appearance, having gray fur, and cat ears, and a short snout. It's headfur [Hair] was jet black and spiky. Upon closer inspection the figure's eyes we're dichromatic, the left one was purple and had a scar around it, the right one was red. On the right ear there were two gold earrings.

The Feline-like creature would look around to make sure no one was looking. The Feline would close its eyes and sigh rest an elbow on the table and rest its head on its hand.
Back to top Go down
HeadPikachu
Founder
HeadPikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Out from the cold stepped a very young girl, only 5 or 6, with bright red hair and strange emerald eyes. Even though it was freezing outside, she just wore a yellow sundress and a long necklace hanging down to her knees with a unique charm on it. She wore no shoes, but seemed perfectly healthy despite the cold. In fact, if you got close to her you could swear she was radiating heat.

She calmed walked up to the bar and climbed into one of the stools, despite several stares of disbelief. The owner looked at her for a minute, then asked, "Err, young lady? Are you looking for your parents, or something?"

"No, no, just waiting on some people. They should be here in a little while." She replied, thinking for a moment. "Wait, this IS Pedar Village, right?"

"That's almost two days away from here on horseback, so, no." He replied, receiving a crestfallen look in return. "Did you get separated from your family?"

"Well...Kind of." She started. "My name's Myra. I've been raised by a fire mage, but I wanted to try and find my real parents, if they're still alive. So I hitched a ride with a group of adventurers and have been traveling with them for a few months now." She explained, surprisingly eloquent for someone so young. "I had gone ahead in order to gather herbs for my potions and spells, and I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere." She sighed, plopping her head down on her left hand. "Do you mind if I stay here for the night? It's too dark to go look for them."

"Of course, of course. But, how'd you manage to survive out there? It's below freezing!"

"Er...The mage I stayed with taught me how to heat myself up, and I did that since I didn't have a coat." She was lying, but the owner and most others didn't seem to notice, probably brushing off the signs as a child's fidgeting, and the owner nodded.

"Smart man. Lisa!" He called back. "Get one of the rooms ready!" He said, turning back to her. "You want anything?"

"No, I'm fine." She assured, waving him off. He shrugged and went to handle another customer as Myra sat, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Henra
EEA President
Henra

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Nari placed her hands in front of her thighs properly as she offered the innkeeper a kind smile before moving around her chair and taking a seat next to the cloaked figure without much thought. Raising her hand up, she brushed a bit of her blonde hair that was tucked against the corner of her mouth. Turning her head toward the smaller person beside her, she decided to greet him. "Well, hello. The weather is getting quite bad out there, isn't it?" She said with a tilt of her head. The drow male, did not take a seat nor did he greet the other, Gau simply deciding to stand behind the blonde as if he was her guard. His red eyes did flicked down to the cloaked figure when the hood fell of though, his attention intent on the furry head. His eyes slowly slid down to the pair of paws, the snout and finally the ears. His body tensed up, his nails digging into his arms which Nari head tilted up as if she could sense his tension. "Hm? If something wrong, Gau?" She questioned.

"...No." He muttered.

When a young girl came bustling in, Nari looked towards the sound and couldn't help but laugh a little behind her hand as she overheard their conversation. Gau, on the other hand, was just intent on continuing to stare down at the cat-like creature.

"That's quite a talent you have, young miss. I'm jealous!" She spoke in the direction of the girl's voice.
Back to top Go down
HeadPikachu
Founder
HeadPikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Myra looked around for a moment before realizing who had called to her, then hopped down and headed over to the table. They looked interesting and didn't smell threatening. At least not with her silly human nose. She took a seat across from the woman and her guard, beside the cat-like creature. She seemed neither surprised nor scared by him, a mild interest at most, as if she had seen stranger things before in her young life.

"You people seem nice. A lot nicer than some of my companions. What're your names?" She inquired innocently, looking between the three strangers.

(Note: the "companions" she mentions and the necklace are from an old RP I did with her; she travels around with a group after leaving home, to put it in the vaguest terms possible. =D You won't get to meet them, though. Which is good, because one of them's a total jerkoff.)
Back to top Go down
Henra
EEA President
Henra

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

[Fascinating.~ x3]

Nira couldn't particularly see if the girl had noticed her but she was soon answered as the young girl's quirky voice spoke back to her. She gave a full-lipped smile, shifting in her seat a bit so she could turn towards Myra. "Thank you. My name is Nira. And this is my friend, Gau. His a bit on the quiet side but his actually much more energetic then he seems." Regardless that she could not see, she knew Gau was giving her a pointed, heated glare which she only laughed. Gau snorted through his nostrils before looking at Myra and just as quickly disregarding her. "So you were raised by a fire mage, were you? That must have been exciting." Her voice stayed at a particular tone. Soft, quiet and infinitely gentle. Nira leaned forward on her elbows along the counter.

"And don't mind, Gau. His actually has a soft spot for furry creatures, so his just trying to restrain himself from touching." She whispered lightly to them both which Gau stiffened and his face burned hot. It was obvious if his skin wasn't as dark as it was, a blush would have been seen on those dark cheeks.

"Nira!"

"Oh, don't be so stiff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.   The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf, tavern and inn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperials Guild :: General Nonsense :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: